December 12, 2007

SocialCrunching Becomes Beta

I started this blog just 4 weeks ago and my experience with blogging about social networking has been very challenging. For one thing, there is always something related to social networking to blog about and even with other projects on my shoulders, this blog has been able to be relatively consistent with quality posts, decent traffic, and just a few readers.

At the moment, I've decided to concentrate on blogging about social network startups only, which I've been doing, except that the blog has covered so more information about existing social networks such as Myspace, Facebook, etc.

I've been reading Mashable and other social networking blogs and I've come to a conclusion that these blogs post practically anything that forms news around social networks and more. Thus, this blog SocialCrunch will now create a niche by posting gists, news and info about new social networks in any industry or field whether, music, fashion, sports, professions, etc, thus profiling them in relation to new and existing trends in the social media webspace.

I have called this new dimension the blog is exploring SocialCrunch Beta!:)

0 comments: